- Log into the Lanai Water Company Payment Portal to:
- Make a one-time payment using a credit card by clicking Quick Pay.
- Schedule automatic payments to avoid late fees. As a security feature, registering for automatic payments online requires you to enter the phone number we have on file with your account. If you have any difficulties registering, please call us at 808.565.3664 and we can update your phone number on file.
- Lanai Water Company does not charge any transaction fees for online payments. There are third parties that charge fees for processing your payment. Be sure that you are only using the Lanai Water Company website for payment transactions.
Pay Automatically by ACH
- It saves you time and postage!
- Your payment is always on time (even if you’re out of town), eliminating late charges.
- There’s no chance of your check being lost en route.
- No need to write a check.
- It is free to all Lanai Water Company accounts.
- Click HERE for a copy of the ACH Sign-up Form.
Pay by Mail
Send payment along with payment stub to:
Lanai Water Company, Inc.
PO Box 630310
Lanai City, HI 96763
No cash, staples or paper clips, please.
Pay in Person
We have a drop box outside of the Pulama Central office building, and payments may also be dropped off at the Pulama Facilities Office.
In some cases, we may also be able to offer customers an installment plan to extend the time a customer has to pay a past due balance. This is a free service that assists eligible customers spread the costs of past due balances over time. Please contact us, and we can help set up an installment plan agreement.